🔓 Collection blacklisting is unlocked on plans: Advanced & Pro
How to exclude a collection from your loyalty program
Step 1. Find your collection ID
1. In your Shopify Admin, go to Products
2. Under Collections, click into the sale collection you would like to exclude
3. In the URL of your sale collection, copy the ending 9 digit number
This is your sale collection's unique ID code.
Step 2. Exclude the sale collection from your loyalty program
1. In your loyalty app admin, go to Settings
2. Under Order Rewarding, go to Do not reward points on products that belong to one of these collections (Collection IDs):
3. Paste your Sale Collection ID (9 digit number) in the text box and click Add
5. Click Save at the bottom right of the page
📝 Note: The first time a new Collection ID is into your settings, it can take up to 10 minutes to process.
Just want to exclude specific sale products, not the whole collection? See instructions on excluding specific products during a sale.