Yes, there are two ways of removing a customer from your loyalty program:
1. You can unsubscribe an individual customer from your member database
2. You can choose to exclude a particular group of customers from your loyalty program
In this article:
- How to unsubscribe an individual customer
- How to exclude a group of customers
How to unsubscribe an individual customer
By unsubscribing a customer from your loyalty program, they will no longer earn loyalty points, receive your loyalty program emails, or be able to redeem rewards.
1. In your admin, go to Members
2. Under Members, search for the customer by name or email address
3. Click the customer's name
4. Under your customer's profile, click Unsubscribe
5. Click Yes, unsubscribe customer to confirm
They will then be unsubscribed from your loyalty program.
📝 Note: You can re-subscribe the customer at anytime using these instructions.
How to exclude a group of customers
If there is a group of customers that you would like to exclude from your loyalty program (e.g. your staff or suppliers) you can exclude a group by creating a customer tag in Shopify and then updating your Order Rewarding settings in your Loyalty for Shopify Settings tab.