In this article:
- How to set reward points for Facebook page likes
- How it works - Your members' experience
How to set reward points for Facebook page likes
1. In your app admin, go to Earning Points
2. Under Liking page on Facebook, click Edit
📝 Note: Make sure that Liking page on Facebook is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
3. Under How many points should be given? enter an amount, based on how much you value this action
💡 Pro Tip: If you have a particular social media channel that you want to grow, set a higher points reward to encourage members to follow that one.
4. Enter your Facebook page URL
5. Click Save
How it works - Your members' experience
When your members log in to their loyalty account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your Like us on Facebook earn option.
Once they've liked you successfully, they'll receive their loyalty points right away.
Unlike other loyalty apps, we check that members have actually liked you on Facebook before awarding their points. Other apps reward the points as soon as they click the option, regardless of whether or not they complete the required action.
📝 Note: Your members will only receive points for Facebook page likes once.